litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

5054 - new car magazine

Dr H

Well it's an 'automotive culture' magazine. 3 issues per year is the plan. Direct web sales, print only. £10 an issue and meant as a very high quality 'coffee table' magazine I guess.

C9tcLXNXYAAu1pE.jpg

It's my brother's project. I only found out about it the other day - we don't speak that often lol.gif

http://www.5054magazine.co.uk/

Looks like the content will be varied

C9xjvVIXgAAnYqu.jpg

Anyway, hopefully it'll be a success. He was made redundant by Autocar about a year or so ago.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Kurt - is that question a joke? You of all people!

K5054 was the number of the first Spitfire prototype. My bro is aviation mad especially WW2 stuff. I bet he'd love to peak to you about what you've been involved with.

k5054.jpg

Haha, hilarious! I’d made the K5054 connection, but failed to see lineage to the automotive world! Hence my genuine question 😊

Well, you know I can spin a yarn about all that stuff Leigh, but would you really want his ears to bleed?!

5 hours ago, KurtB said:

Haha, hilarious! I’d made the K5054 connection, but failed to see lineage to the automotive world! Hence my genuine question 😊

Well, you know I can spin a yarn about all that stuff Leigh, but would you really want his ears to bleed?!

If you notice the magazine is actually now 'motive culture' so covers anything with an engine or other form of self-propulsion! Even though the forst copy also had an aircraft article in it.

Archived