Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie Triner

Indicators Not Working?

5 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I don't know if this has been covered but I've had to post as been losing my indicators while out driving.

I have a s2 elise, just had a new alarm and imboliser fitted. A week later the indicates kept failing. I read that it could be a loose connection to the hazard button. So I've checked it and made sure the connection is tight. Today the same us happening and lose both hazard lights and indicator? Seems to work and then doesn't while driving, very intermittent.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

One of the silver square relays gone?

I had exactly the same problem you describe on my S1, Turned out to be the hazard switch which is common on the S1,

Not sure if the same problem effects the S2 as the hazard switch is not the same.

I too had exactly this problem.

I was told by Bell & Colvill that this was a very common problem caused by the hazard switch.

Mark