litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Will Someone Please Run Through.....

.....when garage modding?

Do I add £ signs, don't I? I have tried both! Can I put a zero 0 in the fields, I've tried multiples of 10 and it still always says fecking oops lol?

What's going on, why can't the fields be less structured? An example would be the install field, I've done it myself but borrowed parts off UK Lotus Centre (and don't go all Seloc on me, he's a good man) but how do you write that in a cost of install box?

Anyway no biggy but I keep getting it, what am I doing wrong? Is it cause I'm NA.... :-)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just tried adding one and put on no symbols and 10 and 15 in the boxes and it worked ok, what did you type in exactly?

Automated moderation message:

Topic moved to Website Issues/Q&A section

Topic name alphabetical

Sub topic same

Install 0 numerics

Cost 700 same

Description

I'm going to try again......

Ok so I did nothing different and it's worked but it does not show on recently updated and that has also happened before?

Btw again, it's no big issue fellas.

Not sure what you're doing wrong - I've just added this modification as a test:

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/garage/vehicle/459-s2-elise-standard/page__mod_id__2939__tab__mods

Put in a cost of 15.5 (no £) and install cost of 10.5 and comes out rounded up with a £ sign.

That's not on recently updated either Jon. Does it work some other way.......

When i recently updated mine (3rd May) it did go to the top of the Recently Updated list. Could this be a new server thing Mark?

Also, whilst we;re on the subject of garages - how come Scatty has a View Garage button under his avatar info?

• 2 weeks later...

Updated Reverie door cards and it still doesn't show on recently up dated and now I'm ahead of you Mark I have flyingexeige in my sights for most viewed lol........

Ha ha never mind!

It lists you as top recently updated for me, I suspect it probably only updates that section every so often to keep it cached and the site quick, hence why its updated now after a period of time.

Archived