litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Picking Car Up Friday

tonner_notts

lovely day for it.

a good mod is obviously the exhauust. other cheap ones are the quickshifter and gear linkage and also a hurricane air filter. if you want to do the stereo then just get some better rear speakers and the pioneer bass tube. this should sort it out. search the archives for the bass tube. elise speakers give no bass whatsoever so if you like your stereo get one of these or a custom sub in a box to fit behind the seats.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather's looking good for tomorrow!

Bet you can't wait - Enjoy it! :drive:

As for mods, I reckon you'll be less bothered about the stereo once you've driven it for a bit, plenty of other sounds to enjoy from driving an elise IMHO. :D

Best mod is driver training because you will have loads more fun in the car than an extra few bhp and there which you wont really notice.

Sports exhaust is one of the best mods along with induction.

a real good friendly member called dexie has been to check my car out tonight, he says it seems ok, so all happy and excited a big thanks to him :blink:

hope the weather is good so can go for a cruse with hood off, will let you all know how i get on,

All the best with it! ;)

You will NEVER forgot tomorrow. Unfortunately it was p*ssing down when I drove mine back from the garage, almost 12 months ago- but I still loved every minute! :blink:

Keep us posted.

Regards,

Ian

i cant yet, got to wait for alift up, so im trying to waste some time,

going so slow, and the sun has just come out which is good :rolleyes:

Hi tonner.

I work just outside Mansfield(Sutton-in-Ashfield) so look forward to seeing you knocking about in your new toy.

Look out for a yellow s1 111s flying by you and that's me. :)

Archived