litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

So Who Does Pay The Least In Insurance?

snowman

Just calling round the usual suspects trying to get a decent deal on the insurance and just wondered what every one else was paying..

I know there are many variations with age of driver and car, location, points, value, cover required..

seems like i'm going to end up shelling out £600ish for the S2 2002 with sp30 2 years ago in a locked garage...

what's your thoughts...

:angry:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just calling round the usual suspects trying to get a decent deal on the insurance  and just wondered what every one else was paying..

I know there are many variations with age of driver and car, location, points, value, cover required..

seems like i'm going to end up shelling out £600ish for the S2 2002 with sp30 2 years ago in a locked garage...

what's your thoughts...

:angry:

Snowman

£320 with Budget 9 years + NCB sp50 4yrs ago, free breakdown, not bad

With my boy on it 27 year old, £861.00, were happy

Dean

Thats a good price Elaine. I'm paying nearly £900.00 for mine (34 full n/c etc). Although to be fair it was a policy that I had for the Porsche and changed it mid term when I swopped the car. Its up in the next few months so I will try and get a quote from them and wave goodbye to Tesco :D

I don't think Tesco's quote for us was much more (Mr Reg will probably tell you differently though - I have a crap memory!), so I'd ask them for a renewal price when the time comes around. :)

Not sure who has the cheapest ins, but my POTENTIAL insurance is £2,100 with N.Union Direct, ranging to £4,600 with Swinton!! Must be the dearest.

That was on a Group 17, 2002 Sports Tourer aswell. Needless to say am still waiting for my first Liz :)

Vital Stats!! 22, 1 years NCB, No claims, or convictions in last 4 yrs. Less than 10,000 miles.

Archived