Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Stone Chips, Any Recommendations?

andy n

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have noticed a few stone chips

Few being the key word. You see some cars that are peppered. leave it for the winter. Its only going to get more with all this gravel and shit on the road. Book it in for early March when the weather is turning and you'll have a nice shiny car for the summer instead of a re-peppered car that needs doing again.

Stop being a GJOB. No-one sees our cars in the light at this time of year :)

I didn't - Insurance jobby.

Found out later that PS rang my dad (who was registered as the owner) to ask if he wanted to pay more to prepare the surface before spraying it. They said they wouldn't do this gratis as it would mean my car would be in better nick than b4 the prang ??

std practise apparently with elises ??

Andy,

Ive now got my car back from Hallcraft. It is to my untrained eye a top quality job. You also get the offer of a courtesy car and a full valet thrown in. I know this is the kind of service you should expect but it does seem rare these days. I notice you are in Birmingham as well. If you would like to come and have a look to make your own mind up, send me a message and we will arrange it.

:blush:

Archived