litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Seats.

Martin R

I went to Nick Whales open day on Sunday. The better half and i had a sit in a couple of S2,s We noticed how much more comfortable the seats are. Now im sure that a few of you will consider this as sacrilage. Are the seats from the S1 and S2 a straight swap ? We have an excuse for such thoughts as we are the wrong side of 40 :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon, thanks for the info. I will try that route first. Regarding the 111r, you lucky man :D If i had the money, i would shoehorn one of those engines and gearboxes ( and seats ) in my old S1. Regards Martin.

I think it was the 111r we tried at Nick Whales. The seats appeared to be a vast improvment over mine. It may just be the age of the seats but on a long drive they do make various bits and peices hurt. The tops of the backrest above the lumbar support are rock hard. I dont have anything to judge this against as it is my first Elise :P I will have to look into it further.

Archived