litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Welcome To Mloc V3

Mark H

Its finally upgraded :)

Most of the changes are in the backend of the forum and so not obvious, we do however have new/updated features:

Downloads

Statistics

Garage

Gallery

Links

Lo-Fi version

If you find any problems please post them here:

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/index.php?showforum=7

Known issues

The gallery only has about 5% of the images uploaded, they will get added over the weekend.

There are a few minor skin glitches such as borders being wrong but let me know anyway as I found loads I have missed.

The skin selector at the bottom of the page doesnt work as there is only one skin at the moment.

The banners could do with moving up to the top again.

The emoticons list needs sorting out to multiple columns.

Its late, I've got a sore throat and I'm going to bed ;) the gallery images can wait!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone should now have a garage link under their signature, much easier garage access to see what cars people have.

If you update your garage and add lots of nice pictures you have a lot better chance of being Lotus of the month ;)

New forum post indicators now Orange to make them more obvious, online indicator now green for the same reason.

Well done Mark - looks more professional.

One or two things we'll need to get used to. Extra clicks in certain places. More toys for the future though!

Is it my imagination or is it running faster?

Graeme

Archived