litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Error Message

Today I started seeing an error message at the top of each page. It says

IPB WARNING [2] preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: repeated subpattern is too long at offset 16378 (Line: 184 of /sources/classes/class_session.php)

Not sure what's changed - everything appears to work as normal.

Simon

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IPB WARNING [2] preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: repeated subpattern is too long at offset 16378 (Line: 184 of /sources/classes/class_session.php)

Me too, on I.E.

Looks like the screen size has been buggered about with as I can't see the right hand side and it won't scroll widthwise either.

Me too, on I.E.

Looks like the screen size has been buggered about with as I can't see the right hand side and it won't scroll widthwise either.

preg-match? sounds a bit gynaecological to me..

I get the same but function.preg-match is underlined and in red, the other words are very faint so hardly notice them

I get the same but function.preg-match is underlined and in red, the other words are very faint so hardly notice them

Edited because i only keyed the above once but when press submit had the following error message

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 15 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

Post Data Saved!

The following post data has been saved. In some cases, using your browser's back button will empty out form fields which results in the loss of any typed and unsaved material. You may select all of the text area below and copy before hitting back.

Post Data Saved!

My god! You mean we've overloaded the primary warp plasma conduit and we're gonna have to bypass it using the secondary EPS matrix or we're looking at a warp core breech in 30 seconds!

SOMEBODY HELP US!

Mentioned problems to a friend he reckons its check for the IP addresses when someone logs in or posts

but thats a really dull answer, i was thinking maybe international money laundry or at least

someone of seloc messing us nice folk about :P

richbk

problem fixed, it was just the check to see if the user visiting is a search engine "spider" bot or not that was playing up.

Boring. Much preferred Graham's suggestion about a warp core breach :blush:

How was skiing btw?

Wish I knew what you were talking about! Well at least I can delete some of my PM's now (couldn't get to that little box on the right) and Sco has suddenly become Scotto again. Thanks beefy - I am fully restored.

kimbo

Archived