Where is yours?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Where is yours?

• Passenger side?
    • Driver's side?
    • Middle?
    • Don't have one?

Just received my stickers - thanks.

Definitely don't fit on rear window (yes - it does have one!)

Not sure about the windscreen - does that mean I'll have to turn vegetarian or something?

Might try somewhere on the rear (oo-err!)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................

MIDDLE! Thats where it was designed to go..... and you can also admire it in your rear view mirror (the correct way round) whilst sat at traffic lights!!!!

:wedgie:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that it was designed for the middle and it does look good..i moved mine from the middle to behind the driver because i was having problems seeing things thru the rear view.

• 10 months later...

Ours sits proudly at the top/middle of the windscreen near the HUGE 'rear view' mirror that will be replaced with a tweeny one (when we find one!). :)

E&R.

Ours sits proudly at the top/middle of the windscreen near the HUGE 'rear view' mirror that will be replaced with a tweeny one (when we find one!). :)

E&R.

I've removed my rear view mirror now, so much better view out of the front and not really any worse view out of the back.

I put my sticker opposite to the tax disk (i.e drivers side low down)

Mines right in the middle of the back screen, but I'm going to have to move it as its right where I want to put the suction cup for my camera mount. I can't get a proper seal with the sticker in place.... rats!

Archived