1. 1. Where is yours?

• Passenger side?
    • Driver's side?
    • Middle?
    • Don't have one?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott and Bramble are wrong. The proof is in the pudding - if Scott does something, it must be wrong. I'm sure bramble was just having a bad day when he stuck it.

Although, I must admit I'd like to revote - I got confused as I've been drinking and voted "passenger" when I've actually got it on the drivers side :/ so it is actually 10-4.

Landslide victory :devil:

Okay, my MLOC sticker is behind the driver's seat, my Seloc sticker is behind the passenger seat and my Pistonheads sticker is in the middle.

What does this make me? 

(Flak jacket donned)

Trevor - mine's the same as yours except that the elise sticker is in the middle as I have no PH sticker. MLOC sticker first, in proper place behind the driver's seat, which as it is white, shows up well highlighted against the seat which is dark.

And Scott and Bramble agreeing - we that's me convinced then.

NOT

I got confused as I've been drinking and voted "passenger" when I've actually got it on the drivers side

Err. How difficult was the question? You must have been seriously pisssed!!! :devil:

I got confused as I've been drinking and voted "passenger" when I've actually got it on the drivers side

Err. How difficult was the question? You must have been seriously pisssed!!! :(

This is Matty... he is probably one of those folks who gets confused with the "Name" question on exam papers ;)

Err why is Fiona's sticker positioning excepted and not me?

Strange since it is THE SAME CAR !

We also have one on the rear passenger side window of the Punto and one on the drivers side of the rear window in the A4.

Also a spare one in the garage waiting to be stuck to something else. :(

Err. How difficult was the question? You must have been seriously pisssed!!! :(

This is Matty... he is probably one of those folks who gets confused with the "Name" question on exam papers ;)

From now on - all polls should have only one possible answer - just for scott.

;)

Archived