1. 1. Where is yours?

• Passenger side?
    • Driver's side?
    • Middle?
    • Don't have one?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as designer of the logo... MIDDLE!! thats why it is mostly transparent, so you can see through it, and pick up on the barcode effect. however, for anyone foolish enough to run it on the left or right, id choose right every time [drivers side], unless you're into being overtaken alot...

if you put one on the windscreen, id put it over the tax disc [mostly exige, 340r and elan owners i would think]

i wanted a black sticker, and was running one for about a week, but as myself and beefcake descussed the other night, the greeness of the printing proccess didnt work, so white it is, unless a black sticker can be produced one day

of course, its all down to user preference, but middle looks the best imho

:lol: spike

Scott,

Strangely again we do seem to be in agreement on an issue,

this is only the second time, so no marriage proposal yet.....

How can they all have it so wrong?

Even Spike doesn't know where it should go??!! :lol:

;)

Oh dear Spike... maybe having it in the middle works better with your elevated driving position i'm not sure. But normal people with normal Elises should clearly know that it should be located

BEHIND THE PASSENGER SEAT! YOU MUPPETS!

Thank you spike for the brief spell of sensibility and style to this thread :lol:

You obviously have a good sense of design, proportion and juxtapositioning (even though your car is the wrong colour!) ;)

The sticker is a great design. 10/10 (9.5/10, if positioned on the side of the car)

Thanks! ;)

Steve B)

ty steve :lol: i have red leather interior if that helps lol

i agree with you fiona, just wanted to share my view of where i had designed it to go ;)

In the interests of democracy, should we not agree to abide by the results of the public poll? ;)

The Party for Sticking the MLOC Sticker on the correct Drivers Side seems to be some way out in front in the first-pass the post system, so unless there's some PR or last minute ballot rigging...!

John - Brainless S2 owner :lol:

Okay, my MLOC sticker is behind the driver's seat, my Seloc sticker is behind the passenger seat and my Pistonheads sticker is in the middle.

What does this make me?

(Flak jacket donned)

Okay, my MLOC sticker is behind the driver's seat, my Seloc sticker is behind the passenger seat and my Pistonheads sticker is in the middle.

What does this make me? 

(Flak jacket donned)

Obsessive forum poster? :lol:

Fiona

Archived