Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Pictures Of The New Lotus Europa S At Nick Whales

Snapper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter

Let me know what time you are going down to NW's for and if I am free I might come along as well (Will U2U you my phone number).

Rich

From the MailBox its about 13miles & 30mins drive.

See Map:

post-152-1157742322.jpg

Martin and I went over to NWs this afternoon to have a look. It was being washed and polished when we got there! In my opinion it looks better from the front! We will be keeping our S1 little blue bomber! :clap:

Martin and I went over to NWs this afternoon to have a look. It was being washed and polished when we got there! In my opinion it looks better from the front! We will be keeping our S1 little blue bomber! :clap:

Typical woman only gives you half the story :) We then went to Paul Mattys. I can have the S1 Exige if she can have the red Elan :clap: Total cost £31000 :D:lol::lol: Must get a lottery ticket tomorrow ;)

So............. Your going to trade your Exige in for a VXT?????? :clap:

I like the front of it but cant get myself to like the rear.

At least you could take it to TMS [Thorney Motorsport] or Courtney for a remap/add ons for some nice power gains. But beware you cannot safely add on any induction/airbox mods due to the very, very fragile AMM....

You cannot get stupid bhp though due to cooling problems associated with this engine.

You will also feel the extra weight in the rear compared to the Exige....

.... Anyone test drove one yet?

Cricky Darren.

Kick a guy when he is down :clap: What happend to your VX?.... I heard you crashed it .... I might walk down and take a look at it today .. Have you no heart :clap:

Now if you are talking about the Europa thats different.... Might Go for another look....

Chris what colling issue are there with the VXT ?

How much of a difference is there with the extra weight in the back?

The Europa look a lot longer than the Elise, But not sure if the wheel base is. Was the VXT longer than an Elise?

Archived