litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Pictures Of The New Lotus Europa S At Nick Whales

Snapper

Popped into Nick Whale Sports cars today and had a good look around the new Lotus Europa S. :clap:

I must say that it looks really good and the build quality seem to have stepped up a notch :clap: I am even thinking about trading in the Exige for one :o;) I am that impressed. :)

Got to go for a spin in it to see what I really think about it. :drive: Hopefully I will have done so by the weekend and will post my thoughts here for you ;)

Anyway, John pulled the car out so that I could take a few quick snaps and post some pictures of it for everyone on MLOC.

So here are some pictures.

post-152-1157566423.jpg

post-152-1157566506.jpg

post-152-1157566704.jpg

post-152-1157566744.jpg

post-152-1157566784.jpg

post-152-1157566824.jpg

post-152-1157567130.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry the pictures are not better and the background is a bit cluttered. Esspecially seeing that I slagged off the Lotus Adverts in a thread on the Europa, but I thought you lot would rather see the car at some reasonable angles of view sooner rather than latter ;) .

They are just quick snaps after all :)

post-152-1157567933.jpg

post-152-1157568212.jpg

sorry but i still dont like it :)

to many things going on front and back end.back remind me of the hidious crossfire.

clean lines and subtle styling would have been better on a GT type car.

i'm sure it drives and rides well with the engine and chassis used but its just not for me.

maybe when i/m a bit to old to bend my back into an elise ;)

richbk

Just a couple of comments.

I think the driving light surrounds look a little plastic'y.

And the rear tyres could do with being a little wider if only to give it a more aggresive look from the rear.

But overall, not too bad :)

very interesting pics snapper!!

like the wheels, and the more aggressive front grill, but the rest of it...... :) sorry, i cant understand what cars it is competing with or who the audience is meant to be.

it might just be the colour or only seeing pics rather than being right there, but to me it looks unfinished next to the elise/exige. Wouldnt mind seeing it in Magnetic blue or a dark red/burgundy.... a colour that perhaps suits the car more and shows its shape better....

Are they parking it on the front ? might nip down there after work one night and have a nose im only about 4 minutes drive from there.

jury's still out here.....

I don't Know, Some people are never happy :)

Go and have a good look at it, I think when you see it, it will supprise you, I know that not everyone will like it. But I really think Lotus have done a good job of it. ;)

Johnny

I think the car will look at it's best in the lighter colours like Silver, Sky Blue Gun metal,. :drive:

i really hope its a sucsess for the company and all our sakes, as more sales means more R&D

secured uk jobs (for a while at least) and better proper sports cars for us to buy in the future.

cheers for the pics, though always good to see a realistic view of a new car rather than

slick advertised shots (not that lotus managed those!!)

richbk

Archived