litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

EMU BLack

grinnal

Hi 

I recently purchased a new EMU black ECU for my 2002 K series Elise S2, I need to connect a vacuum hose to the ECU as I think it replaces the MAF sensor of the car.

I am not sure where to connect this does anyone have a picture or can advise ?

Help will be appreciated 

Mike

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Graham

Thank you for the reply

I know where the port is on the EVE itself

What I am trying to understand is where you connect the breather pipe from the EDU to the intake system of the car if you have a photo of where you have connected the pipe from the EDU to the intake 

Thanks 

Mike

The one I have in the workshop is a 2ZZ exige and the port is just manifold side of the throttle body. Any port you can find/adapt should be fine on the manifold side of the body, it only needs to sense manifold pressure

https://www.gentlemenofsalvage.co.uk/collections/intake-manifolds/products/freelander-1-inlet-manifold-and-throttle-body-1-8-k-series-2001-2004?variant=28551016808508

There is a port by the throttle body and another in the centre of the manifold (red fitting) either of these should give you a vac signal

Archived