litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Europa S Owners.

KurtB

Hello peeps,

I was just wondering if there are any Europa S (2006 onwards) on MLOC? I've seen a few cars at LiTP and wonder what they're like to live with, what parts are tricky to get etc. Just idle thoughts you understand.....

Many thanks,

Kurt

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Kurt, I have a 2006 Europa S.  

The best place for information on the cars is on our Facebook page "Lotus Europa S/SE 121- Owners group -LEO Group"

A number of the parts are not available from Lotus or dealers e.g. headlamps.  However, if you ask the FB group, someone normally has what you are looking for,.

Engine is all GM and parts are available.  Back suspension is the same as VX220 and some parts as on other Lotus cars.

Check the FB group.... 

Hi Rich,

Thank you for that, just the kind of info I was after. I’m not on Facebook, but I suppose I could join if I was ever in that position.

Have you enjoyed the ownership experience? 

22 hours ago, KurtB said:

Hello peeps,

I was just wondering if there are any Europa S (2006 onwards) on MLOC? I've seen a few cars at LiTP and wonder what they're like to live with, what parts are tricky to get etc. Just idle thoughts you understand.....

Many thanks,

Kurt

Dark thoughts again Kurt! 😂 Evora out of the equation now or are you thinking the Europa to sit along side the Exige? 

One of the things I really like is that you can drive it around using the torque of the turbo and hardly change down gears, easy driving.  To over take just use 5th and then back to 6th.

OR - drive it on the windy roads using 3rd / 4th and it turns into a beast.

The first year we had the car we went on holiday to Scotland and the next we went to Italy.  Good boot space to get all the stuff in.

If you look on the following link you will see a number of photos of the Europa S https://www.flickr.com/groups/3019638@N22/pool/

• 3 months later...
On 11/06/2019 at 00:41, Xerxesstrymon said:

Hi,

looking for advice - see my post on technical talk. 

Tried to find the Facebook group, but can’t. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Andy. 

Lotus Europa S/SE 121- Owners group -LEO Group

Sent a link on your other post too... we have all the information and know how... come and join the gang...

Archived