litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Where To Get S1 Floors Sorted Near Loughborough

Mr_Belowski

Hi folks :)

My trusty S1 needs its floors sorting, so I was wondering if there's somewhere to get it done in the Loughborough area? I'm in Sheffield so I'm a bit stuck for a local dealer who isn't a complete numpty.

The Nyloc folks recommended JCT in Leeds, which would be OK but if the car needs to be in overnight it could be a tad inconvenient. The Leicester area (especially Loughborough) would be much easier cos my lady friend lives there. Is there a local dealer who you'd trust to do the work and not make a mess of the car in the process?

Thanks in advance :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, yes. Forgot about your wheel fiasco.

Nearest to Loughborough is either Peter Smith's at Hatton (both Chris and Sonya's were done there with no probs) or Nick Whale in Bromsgrove.

nearest to you is Stratstone in Leicester - Ravensbridge Drive. formerly Storm.

They did mine. You need to take it in to take pictures that they send to Hethel to approve and then bring it back and leave it over night as the adhesive needs to dry. They did mine.

And you can get a courtesy car. But if they offer you a brand new 55 plate Jeep Cherokee then tell them to bog off as its the biggest heap of shit known to man. If they have an old Vauxhall Chevette take that instead as it will be better :)

You need to take it in to take pictures that they send to Hethel to approve and then bring it back and leave it over night as the adhesive needs to dry.  They did mine.

Shouldn't take that long anymore. They used to do the big repair overnight, but mine and Sonya's were done in the same day. Hers needed the big repair whereas mine was the quick one.

Courtesy car from PSSC as well.

Archived