litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

News K Series, Specific 1.9/2.0K Exhaust Manifold And More

vgkracing

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vicente, any pics or an idea on price for the 1.9K one ? I was just going to order one for my 1.8 VHPD. I plan to go to 1.9 eventually and dont want to have to buy again. Could the 1.9K version be used on a current 1.8 K ?

Vicente, any pics or an idea on price for the 1.9K one ? I was just going to order one for my 1.8 VHPD. I plan to go to 1.9 eventually and dont want to have to buy again. Could the 1.9K version be used on a current 1.8 K ?

Hi Martin

Yes, you can use this exhaust manifold and flexi in 1.8K, but remember that it is designed to obtain all the performance in 1.9/2.0K.

The price will be around 625/650 euros.

Here, you can see the manufacturer quality work, but the exhaust system is not of K series, but enough to see the quality.

I expect that this helps.

All the best

Vicente

2vkkr9t.jpg

16kmfa.jpg

2d82m14.jpg

2upae8o.jpg

Vicente, i will put off buying another make for the moment. Any idea when yours will be available ?

Hi Martin

In shortly.

I will to take the orders to start the process in 1 week approx.

All the best

Vicente

Vicente, i presume they are solid Manifolds besides the flexy section obviously ? ie no slip joints ? Could i also enquire to the diameter of the primaries ?

Hi Martin

The system exhaust will be solid and resistant of course because they are designed to support the race effort y also this is made with a good material and very thin, to have the best one heat dispersion possible and performance.

I do not understand your question about issue slip joints, I am sorry.

The sizes of the exhaust manifold, I expect that you do not bother, are keep for the moment, but I can say that larger than pipercams, EP, Janspeed, etc.

When the item is available, is this is for you a important issue, then I will to send a PM with it.

Do you have some problem with the primary pipes diameter that want to put?

If you want a specific diameter, I can talk with the manufacturer and it is possible that they can do, of course I think it has a increase in the price.

Let me know where is the problem about primary pipes, I want help you please.

These eshaust manifold was designed with a CAD and tested in the rolling road before start the comercial project.

All the best and let me know if you need something.

Vicente

Vicente, sorry for the misunderstanding. When i said solid i meant is it a one piece system or does it have joins in like the EP one ?

The question about primary pipe sizes was just me trying to understand how this is better than the current products on the market.

Im not bothered on the size really as long as it works :)

Im very interested when it becomes available. Please PM me.

Vicente, sorry for the misunderstanding. When i said solid i meant is it a one piece system or does it have joins in like the EP one ?

The question about primary pipe sizes was just me trying to understand how this is better than the current products on the market.

Im not bothered on the size really as long as it works :)

Im very interested when it becomes available. Please PM me.

Hi Martin

There many reason, but the most important ones can be resume in this:

The residual gases leave more efficiently the combustion chamber because the exhaust manifold has the correct sizes and design to eliminate most of them, leaving it cleaner, so it improves the combustion increasing the power and torque obtained.

Also the temp decreases in the combustion chamber, gasket head firerings and piston crown, because the greater the elimination of most of the residual gases that are hot, the cooler it is and allows a greater filling of clean and fresh air, increasing the reliability of the engine.

Of course most of the people just purchase this exhaust kind, thinking in the increase of the power and torque, but the reliability of the engine is most important from my point of view..

hope this helps

Vicente

Archived