litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Honda S2 Exige (h2)

steve-n

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tuned Lotus Exige - dumped the Lotus engine and used twin Honda CBR engines. They had 11 sec time on test runs over a quarter mile.....

What does that make the 0-60 / 0-100? for all I know it could be slower than my standard Elise unless i can compare it in real world terms. Looks pretty cool though :P

look at those carbs  :)

How old are you? Throttle bodies and trumpets!!

I think a reasonable time for a std Elise is 15-16s I believe, although I'm sure someone will come along and set the record straight. 11s is certainly rapid - my old Fireblade did 11.5s and it was extremely rapid!

look at those carbs  :D

How old are you? Throttle bodies and trumpets!!

I think a reasonable time for a std Elise is 15-16s I believe, although I'm sure someone will come along and set the record straight. 11s is certainly rapid - my old Fireblade did 11.5s and it was extremely rapid!

my 160 sport did 12.2 on the top gear track :)

Guide 1/4 mile times...

Standard 120bhp Elise - 15 secs

160bhp Elise - low 14's

190bhp Elise - mid 13's

11 seconds is seriously seriously quick...

Dunno if anyone's ever seen the Dynalynx Audi, thats got 607bhp, a 0-60 of 2.37 seconds and does the quarter mile (slick shod, 4wd) in 10 seconds flat if that helps put some perspective on it!

I got 14 dead and 14.1 on a missed 3rd gear with 2 sec dead 60ft times on the quarter in my mighty 118bhp S1...which means if I didnt miss on that final run id be looking at a late 13. And I was running knackered dampers on the rear at the time. Beating the AWD collective on launch rocked :chair:

Archived