litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

What To Clean Leather With?

GreyKnight

Hi all.

Just wondered what you folks with leather interiors use to clean the seats and sill covers with (if at all). My car has cream leather and it has a number of marks on it which I'd like to try and remove if possible. Is there anything that brings leather up particularly well?

Also, there's black tape on the cloth parts of the seats and sills which was obviously put there to protect the material itself from wear. This tape has worn through now though and needs replacing. I'm thinking about buying some black self-adhesive vinyl and cutting it neatly to shape with with the sills and seat trim so that it doesn't look too heath robinson. Has anybody else tried such a thing, or do you use a different method?

Cheers

Graham (who wants to be out driving right now :blink: )

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flash Eraser Pads (next to brillo pads in the supermarket), or I think I saw a JMC advert on the telly recently for a cheaper version of hte same thing. Brings it up a treat, no damage, like new!

Archived