litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Yellow Brakes

Carlylove

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my twopenneth worth. Everyone who has an air induction kit or sports exhaust without having anything done to the engine has chav tendencies. All that effort for a few 'on paper' bhp :P

Come on, you know you only did it for the noise! Dont give me any of these pansy excuses about having to get it done before you have engine mods - they're only five minute jobs!

Well I did anyway. Am I on my own?

TBH - The elise engine sound was quite shocking compared to my Civic Type R.

With or without the Spoon N1 above 5800rpm the thing screams, and it takes alot for you not to cane it all the time just to listen to it.

The elise on the other hand sounded to me like a sewing machine, and was quite embarrased by the sound it made under acceleration, so i had to do something about it!

Sounds much better now, it actually sounds quite butch --- not a fairy car anymore! :drive:

BTW Neural - Just had a look in your garage and dont see what all the fuss is about!!!! Your liz looks very nice, very track orientated [i'll keep an eye out for you :P ]

Here's my twopenneth worth.  Everyone who has an air induction kit or sports exhaust without having anything done to the engine has chav tendencies.  All that effort for a few 'on paper' bhp :P

Come on, you know you only did it for the noise! Dont give me any of these pansy excuses about having to get it done before you have engine mods - they're only five minute jobs!

Well I did anyway.  Am I on my own?

A mod is a mod! If it makes the car sound better then fine! If it makes the car faster then excellent! Chav mods must be things like neons etc. cos they do F all!!!! Modified my car yesterday, a MLOC sticker :P Is that chav? discuss........

Archived