litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Who Has A Honda Exige?

Steve J

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bogie on seloc has one. maidstone have a demonstrator.

n/a style delivery on what is already a fecking fast car. sure it will tick all your boxes.

straight line performance is supposedly right up there with murcielagos, noble 400's etc.

i.e 100 in under 8 compared to a standard elise which does it in about 17

Steve - i can 100% assure you it will be... i can also guarantee that the standard Honda car will be... more than just what you expect!

Give it a few months and i may be able to direct you to one (well a std Elise Honda anyway) :sniper:

Steve

Go to exiges.com and have a chat with Pesky, you saw his car at Donny at the track day, blue with silver stripes. Thats Honda powered as is RussT orange racer. Pesky is registered here but probably isn't about as much as he is on exiges.com.

Rob

bogie on seloc has one.  maidstone have a demonstrator.

I'm pretty sure Bogie's car was originally a standard S2, then TT conv then SC Honda.

I haven't heard of a single person disapointed after the conversion, even those who've experienced a few teething problems.

I've driven a n/a 340r honda round Bedford and it was pretty mind blowing. A S/C version must be fooking fantatsic.

Archived