litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Pics Of My New S1!

christurbo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I PM'd beefy so hopfully will get one!!!!!

Thanks for the comments guys!

I posted my pics on the CivicType-R forum [im a member] and it has had a really bad reception....

I am now called a CHAV because of the calipers and indicators!

And thats coming from them!!!!! [some of them have chaved up their motors]

I think they are jealous of it :D

Never mind, i love her and thats the most important thing!

[especially now that ive got rid of her squeeks!!!]

EDIT: Darren - The sky is blue because of the reflection of the sea onto atmosphere, why is space black? - dunno :D

EDIT: Darren - The sky is blue because of the reflection of the sea onto atmosphere, why is space black? - dunno :P

Technically, the Sky is blue because: The sky appears blue (instead of black) because light passing through the air hits tiny particles like dust and pollen. These tiny particles are large enough to reflect blue light, but red light (which has a longer wavelength) is not reflected nearly as much. So the result is that the blue light gets scattered by the particles, and you see it when you look up.

From here: http://www.why-is-the-sky-blue.org/why-is-the-sky-blue.html and the Internet is never wrong!!!! Except when I get pop ups saying I've won 50 trillion dollars :D

Yes, good night... now, if I could just find the switch to turn my black light out...

:)

This thread is ;)

Ive just put my new headlight covers on, new private plate, and most importantly the MLOC sticker [cheers beef] on passengers side :D

[ill post pics soon!]

I got 2 in the pack so dont know where to put the other one?>

When you're driving your Elise where is the one place you can't easily see? ;)

Behind your seat!! :)

Who's the one person in the car or anywhere around the car who is sure to know you are in MLOC........ you!! :blush:

So by deduction you the driver are the only one who doesn't need to see the sticker!! B)

So where does it go....................."it's behind you"............... :lol:

Just booked for Aladin Panto at Xmas by the way.........front row seats too!!! :D

Gotta go on the drivers side. Got to.

We had this discussion before - if its on the passenger side, the only people who can see it best are those who are overtaking you. So if your going to stick it there, I think your making a bold statement about your driving style...:D

Archived