Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Not Again Jon...

MattyB

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Jon, just saw the advert on PH...and thought...he must be nuts :P

Me being nosey - but will you have lost much money on it?? Or shouldn't I be asking things like that :D

darren. most people who use eliseparts know of mloc,seloc,pheads,exiges so im sure they'll find it eventually.

matty..sure ill lose money with all the engine buying, storing, transporting (4 times), dealer work, edwards work, missing parts, broken parts etc.

Great fun though actually doing a project like this. It was a bit scary and stupid at first but a wonderful journey :clap:

Can't believe you're possibly getting rid already Jon after all the fun you had at Le Mans etc! :D

Sure you'll get a quick sale though if you're serious, it really is a stunning bit of kit. :clap:

Good luck with the new project ...... any clues? :D

Beefy..your prob. not wrong ! but i've had a good crack !

Pete.. I haven't got a clue what i'll be bringing to donny. I was watching Valentino there today in the pissing rain and now want a Yamaha R1..or a yellow Ducati 999 !

Blown k might be still here on the 5th but doubt it as ive got quite a few people on the sniff ! Don't worry tho, ill be there ! B)

Beefy..your prob. not wrong ! but i've had a good crack !

Pete.. I haven't got a clue what i'll be bringing to donny.  I was watching Valentino there today in the pissing rain and now want a Yamaha R1..or a yellow Ducati 999 !

Blown k might be still here on the 5th but doubt it as ive got quite a few people on the sniff !  Don't worry tho, ill be there !  B)

.....perhaps a bike-engined lotus is on the cards then! ;)

Sure Donny will be fun, whatever you're driving! :P

Archived