litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Oh Shit What Have I Done !

Tango190

Oh SHIT indeed.

I've only gone and driven a 111R - now thats really buggered me up with my wont change cars plan.

Thank you to my MLOC buddies with "sign on the dotted line" quotes - buggers :jawdrop:

Have to say, I am MEGA impressed with that car it's clearly been manufactured to get rid of the GAY S2 owner image :blink: and the handling was stunning.

For a road tyre those Bridgestones were fantastic, I'd never run anything other than real stickies on such a car.

Gonna cut this post of short as Kim's started reading them now.

Needless to say, Malbon may yet win the longest ownership poll. :lol:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know it makes sense....

Although, obviously somewhat biased - had mine for over a year now and it still impresses me.

For a bit extra they willl do any colour you like as well!

John  :jawdrop:

Yep just twigged Google images show a few - so that excuse is out the window then :blink:

Did you have ago in an Exige Bob?

No Jez, and too be honest, I could spend the rest of my days getting the most out of a 111R.

I like EXACTLY how the power comes in, and to move to the next level of entertainment :jawdrop: would be to keep it in the higher RPM groove.

I was probably very slow by other folks who still run an Elise, the Tivver is obviously very different in terms of weight, handling, age, design .......

But to be able to get in a 111R and feel TOTALY safe at high speed and FEEL whats going on, and still not drop you in the kitty litter says this cars is superbly engineered.

Anyway, I asked Beefy to bin my Tango190 login, so clearly I can't have one :blink:

:lol:

Good fun today, what a great track Donny is. Can't wait for August LOT day :blink:

The 111r is definitely a similar drive and handling to my S2 (apart from the second cam bit), very easy to slide safely. The Exige just didn't budge, must be those tyres, or that it was the first car I got in and only had 2 laps.

So how many track days can I do in a year? :jawdrop:

You should have done the S2 Exige....... What corners.......... :jawdrop:

I'd like to do the 111R with Exige stickies as a follow up, now that would be good.

Agreed Steve your S2 isn't Gay at all, it's just the driver :blink:

Here endeth my S1 / S2 gay posts, as it's just not true.

The S2 111S and 111R are cracking cars.

Also have confirmed that Adrenaline is deffo brown in colour.

Nice day folks.

Just know I will be such a slow coach on 5th August Track Evening though, you have all progressed, and I have deffo gone backwards with the Tivver.

I can feel the cheque book getting itself out of my pocket this time :lol:

Archived