litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Treemendous!

Elaine

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so your boasting that you've ruined a perfectly nice 1.9 pug ?  B)

No, it was only a 1.6 when I bought it, but now it does 0-60 in less than 6secs and 145mph comfortably, so I wouldn't say I've ruined it.....................................

bloody hell.  just done an auto trader search.  fancy a little runabout.  they are fetching damn good money for a 15 year old car - 2 grand ????  ffs  :)

2 grand :D it's a 205 Mi16, so more like 4 grand perlease! B)

P.S. In case you didn't know, by natural instincts I'm a hunter ;) anyway, you can peel it off for up to 5yrs, without damaging the paint work. B)

Nice one, does it clash a bit with the hair Elaine ?

Nothing that a bit more camo can't sort, so those tasty animals can't see me! :D

I'm looking into the woods, at some pigeons right now.....................I'm off to get my S410K, better put some clothes on first though! :)

Nice one, does it clash a bit with the hair Elaine ?

Nothing that a bit more camo can't sort, so those tasty animals can't see me! B)

I'm looking into the woods, at some pigeons right now.....................I'm off to get my S410K, better put some clothes on first though! :)

:D

I've heard about hiding behind some bush when hunting, but perhaps clothes would be a good idea B)

and I think you've ruined it too. Looked lovely in black before. B)

and I think you've ruined it too.  Looked lovely in black before. B)

I don't mean to be racist here, but they're all black, and they all look the bloody same! :)

Your choice sweety pie, and if you like it, thats all that counts.

If it wasn't a bit loud it wouldn't be you Elaine :D

What's Reg think about it ?

Archived