litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Elise All Over The Road

darren5591

i was on the way to the doctors for an injection tetnas booster :( , noticed an elise 1 in silver so thought me and dad would slow down and wait for it to "catch up" it had its hazards on and was swerving all over the road. it was like the chassis had buckled or the axle had snapped, the plate was dylan or something. :unsure:

oh btw this was in bromsgrove :D

has anyone come across this before????

bye :(

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was on the way to the doctors for an injection tetnas booster  :( , noticed an elise 1 in silver so thought me and dad would slow down and wait for it to "catch up" it had its hazards on and was swerving all over the road. it was like the chassis had buckled or the axle had snapped, the plate was dylan or something.  :unsure:

oh btw this was in bromsgrove  :D

has anyone come across this before????

bye  :(

Sounds like a victim of wet and greasy roads maybe.

All four wheels going in the same direction or front or rear hanging off ?

Talking of wet and slippery, the missus was not overly chuffed at getting wet when I didn't put the softop on properly before joining the M6 on the way back from a service/cambelt change at horizon last wednesday. She had to hold the hole shut for 15 miles in the worst weather I have ever seen before I had chance to pull over and write my wrong. You godda laugh. Think she forgave me though as I bought her an engagement ring while the car was was being sorted (and it cost more than I spent on the Elise!!)

Archived