litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S1 Seats

Gareth

what about those CG lock things as found on s*l*c? anyone tried them?

Yeah, I've got a pair of CGLocks. They are much better than nothing and quite good for day to day use because of their convenience. Basically, they do stop your lower body from moving fore-aft (which is a big improvement), but your body still pivots (fore-aft and left-right) at the waist which you still have to restrain using the steering wheel.

If you are doing enough track work then just go for harnesses. If you are talking about road driving then definitely give it a go.

I bought mine in the US for half the price, so if you have a friend/relative over there I would get them shipped to their address and posted by normal post to you - well worth the £35 saving as I think they are a bit pricey at the UK price.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally got a reply.

Hmm, this sounds familiar - I've asked them 3 times now over a period of 5 weeks to send some samples.

Talked to the wrong guy very early on (apparently they don't do Elise seats !), then twice to the right guy (Jim), then to Emma.

Still waiting ! Come on, Corbeau - do you want trade or not ???

Archived