litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Damn Driveway!

Jim P

Just scrapped the front end of my Elise leaving a mates driveway :( Only went there to show off my new Sports exhaust............that will teach me not to show off : :drive: At least the drive back was rapid and loud !

Jim

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At lunch today I stood by the side of the road and got my mate to drive my elise past me a few times just so that I could hear what it sounded like from low revs to the red line......very impressed, it sounds better than in the car :D

At lunch today I stood by the side of the road and got my mate to drive my elise past me a few times just so that I could hear what it sounded like from low revs to the red line......very impressed, it sounds better than in the car  :D

OK I have just read my post....now I'm thinking how sad am I...........I need to get out more......

try the one under the holiday inn in the middle of leicester; its a nice long one!

dont get too carried away though, there are traffic lights at each end (I left 4 nice fat skid marks all the way out of the tunnel heading north a couple of years back in my rx7)

b :(

Archived