litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Blood Alcohol Limits

Sonya

Of course, none of us drink and drive. Should you wish to know

<Edit - apparently my last post was a little misleading, so take a look and use your judgement;

http://www.driveandstayalive.com/articles%...-BAC-limits.htm >

Dobs and I have a breathaliser (strictly not admissible evidence in court, but a good guide line). We got it for about £15-ish in Costco for those, 'morning after' moments. Happy to see if they are still stocking them if anyone is interested.

............it's enough to scare you...........

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mate of mine has a pocket breathalizer thing. I've always looked out for them but never seen them on sale any where. His seemed to be a little paraniod but thats probably for the best!!

I dread to think how many Saturday morning overtimes i'll be late in if i do find one!!

A mate of mine has a pocket breathalizer thing.  I've always looked out for them but never seen them on sale any where.  His seemed to be a little paraniod but thats probably for the best!!

I dread to think how many Saturday morning overtimes i'll be late in if i do find one!!

You get them in Halfords.

Obviously the situation described below would never be applicable to any MLOC member, but it made me chuckle:

A bloke is driving happily along in his car with his girlfriend when he's pulled over by the Police.

The police officer approaches him and asks:"Have you been drinking Sir?"

"Why?" asks the man, "Was I driving badly?"

"No" replies the Officer, "You were driving splendidly. It was the ugly Fat bird in the passenger seat that made me suspicious"

Sure you'll all have a tres bon time at Le Mans

Je suis tres jealous!

Mange tout

Archived