litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Sunburn!

dss123

What a great day it was today.

Been out and about most of the day with one thing or another.

Every trip I've made or errand I've run has been in the Liz, most blats taking the "scenic" route and ending up much longer than needs be if you know what I mean.

Anyway, although great fun was had, I can now feel the heat radiating from my head as I type!

Must remember the sun block next time!

Anybody else suffering from "Elise forehead" ?

Dunc

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My head is about 1 sneeze away from bleeding at the moment I think... Went to silverstone yesterday, fully sun-blocked up (factor 20, applied hourly) and Im burned to hell!!!... ..happens everytime the sun comes out (must remember the cap next time)

b :angry:

My head is about 1 sneeze away from bleeding at the moment I think...    Went to silverstone yesterday, fully sun-blocked up (factor 20, applied hourly) and Im burned to hell!!!...        ..happens everytime the sun comes out (must remember the cap next time)

I spent the whole day at silverstone with no sun tan cream !!! Looking red last night, buts its already going brown today :D

You lucky git... Im blonde (in places) and regardless of what I do, I burn, hurt for about a week, then go back to milky-white :(

My forehead (which is fairly expansive thanks to the family hairline) is blistered this morning... ..."to pop or not to pop, that is the question" :D

It was all worth it, esp given the extra bonus of the hospitality suite; the pit girls were using the corporate box next to ours as a changing room too, and kept coming in to eat our food/drink our wine, which was nice!.. (pics to follow)

Great day, especially when Saturday was soooo cold!! Great racing, the wtcc was awesome in the two race format, excellent viewing it all down at Maggots, real door to door stuff.

Think the old man might have taken some photo's so i'll post them if he has.

Got lobster arms but the tattoos hide the right one well!!

ive been out with the gf all day done about 100miles, my head is really red and arms, can see where my shirts been,

i was going to go on the sunbed yesterday but dint need to,

was a great weekend for picking up my car

Archived