litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Standard Or 111s For Everyday Use

tonner_notts

£10,950?

How long's it been up for sale? Unless it's a bag of crap, you may find it's sold before you get there, or he's just readvertised at that price. Be amazed if you get it for much more than pennies off the asking price. Why do people always imagine they'll automatically get a discount?

Lotus are dreadful for doing limited editions - too many cosmetic-only tart-ups rather than adding performance to match the paint job. Some look good (Elan Sprint in gold leaf colours, Europa and Esprit in JPS colours), others more "in the eye of the beholder". Not likely to be worth more but more likely to polarise prospective buyers into Love it or Hate it.

i know it was for sale on auto trader cheap as it needed a bit of work doin to it as it had been stood a while. think hes brought it and done it up.

hes just had a c service done and some other bits

New steering rack boots

Adjust steering rack

Replace worn track rod ends

Tighten toe link joint

C service (- cambelt as it was done only 2 years ago)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you got the link to the site where the car is for sale at??

I might be able to take a look at it for you. Although i'm no mechanic. I'm only at J29.

Archived