litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Community Programme

Mark H

Here at the factory, we recognise that there are hundreds of Lotus owners groups and clubs around the world. Thus the Community of Lotus Clubs Programme has been developed by Lotus Club International to create and strengthen links between existing Clubs around the world and the Lotus Head Office.

Why the Community of Lotus Clubs? To build a global Lotus community where we encourage people from around the world to share their experiences, thoughts and enthusiasm for the brand.

Individual clubs will still retain their own unique identity and maintain their offerings to their members but the Community programme aims to assist individual clubs wherever possible.

This is an invitation by Lotus Club International to welcome you and all other Lotus enthusiast to join what we hope will be one big global community of Lotus Clubs. On joining the Community of Lotus Clubs, you and your members will reap the benefits of being part of a truly international and diverse group.

After a few phone calls with the factory we decided that it was best for MLOC to be part of this programme, I have the specific details if anyone is interested.

Dont worry it doesnt change MLOC as it is, I would never sign up to it if it did! It does however give us greater recognition and direct support from the factory.

http://www.grouplotus.com/generic/generic.php?page=331

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

"Here at the factory, we recognise that there are hundreds of Lotus owners groups and clubs around the world. Thus the Community of Lotus Clubs Programme has been developed by Lotus Club International to create and strengthen links between existing Clubs around the world and the Lotus Head Office.

Why the Community of Lotus Clubs? To build a global Lotus community where we encourage people from around the world to share their experiences, thoughts and enthusiasm for the brand."

Did exactly this recently when I rang and emailed them asking for them to donate a tour of the factory for a charity auction for a terminally ill kids hospice. Did they bother to reply? Did they f**k. Waste of space if you ask me and any 'community involvement' will inevitably require us to give them money.

Not for me, hopefully you can see why.

Yes, he did when I spoke to 'her' too...

It's amazing what modern surgery can do!!

:clap:

Dobbo - I take it you spoke to Mel about new seats, did you receive a 'positive response' from her, i mean him, that bramble did...?!!!

Dobbo - I take it you spoke to Mel about new seats, did you receive a 'positive response' from her, i mean him, that bramble did...?!!!

Got some prices and a few samples in the post. Not cheap, though, especially if you want alcantara.

You've probably seen my (no) progress with Corbeau so far... shame - they're so much cheaper !

Archived