litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige S2 Again

JohnnyM

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ian, yeah thats it. I noticed the Exige logo wasnt on the seats too so i asked if they were different seats.... they are the same however. Just thought perhaps it was something to do with the touring pack and it being alcantara instead of that carbon look stuff..... on the std. ones.

Ian, yeah thats it.  I noticed the Exige logo wasnt on the seats too so i asked if they were different seats.... they are the same however.  Just thought perhaps it was something to do with the touring pack and it being alcantara instead of that carbon look stuff..... on the std. ones.

Looked excellent, certainly my 2nd favourite colour :D

I have the touring pack and still have the Exige logo on my seats :unsure: , strange. Mine you the more Exiges I look at, the more differences I notice, mine has no alcantara covering on the clocks surround, whereas all the otherrs I have seen do! also the grill around the towing eye is finished different to others.... :) maybe I should just drive it :P

Reminds me of Ducati, some years ago I had a 916SPS, some came with carbon airboxes, some without, just depended if the factory had any in stock!!

Yeah, i know what you mean about little changes between cars. The one i test drove was a touring pack and that had the exige logo on the seats.... Just adds weight though... LOL :)

Like you say, I'll be happy just to drive the thing.... I'm almost glad i havent picked it up yet with the weather at present....

So how have all you existing Exige S2'ers faired on your 048's today in the snow ?

Johnny

looking at scotts Elise today its better off in the garage.I am lucky i have a company car to rag around in during the week,the Exiege comes out when the weather good.

P.S sorry to hear about your car Scott and at least you are ok that is the main thing. :tup:

Archived