litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Charles Should Loose Prince Title !

Zircon450

Should Charles piss off into oblivion with his TART ?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Charles piss off into oblivion with his TART ?

• Yes
    • No

There are no other options in my mind, the shady fooker and his mob removed a good and loving person to install an old flame.

Vote and post your views.

He should NOT be POW, the TART should have no title at all, but Mrs Windsor at best.

This is really bad UK news.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you have opened a can of worms here. I make no secret of the fact im a monacist. I hate the idea of this country becoming a republic. Would you like to be like the US of A ? The royal family is now no more than a figurehead institution but IMHO better than the alternative. Regarding Chas and Di, like most marriage break ups it was 6 of one half a doz of the other i should imagine. She was the virgin bride the country wanted and he was the t.at who fell for the hype. At the end of the day the royal family are very privilaged but how many would want the crap that goes with it. Here endeth the wine powered ramble :blush:

Personally I think Charles is making a mockery of the royal institution. I, for one, believe Diana's death was far from an accident. If he wants to marry, all well and good - and happy to see he's opted for a civil wedding. But he should now finallly give up his right to the throne. Ultimately none of the population have ever expected him to become king anyway. William has a nation in waiting. Its about time the Windsors did what the whole nation has been expecting for many years.

How about we make the Royals a p.l.c. ie Royal Family UK plc.

This way the people who care and support the royal family can buy shares,and the people who don't give a damn don't have to pay into it and will get a one off payment for giving up thier right to have a say,like when the banks building societies go from mutual to plc.

I think this would leave everybody happy.Supporters would get a yearly dividend on thier shares and non-supporters are no longer forced to pay into something they don't agree with.

Regards

Jon

An intersting theory regarding taxpayers paying for things they dont agree with. There are quite a few things i dont subscribe to that the goverment insist i pay to. Im sure i dont need to spell them out you can make up your own list :)

Archived