Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S2 Exige / 111r Mpg Figures

chris_h

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
excuse accepted !

where in chellaston do you live Chris.  Im in Melbourne.

turn right at the co-op cross road, up main street. Left at the roundabout down fellowlands. About 4th road on left (house with to many expensive cars parked outside !! lol)

MattyP,  I was thinking about doing a track day at donnington as its near by.  Maybe a DEOC  (Derby Exige Owners Club) event

Sounds cool, but before I do a track day I want to do a 1st Lotus day (and Esteem requested it before they will cover me for track) - got a mate with a VX220 turbo, so we will be looking for a couple more to join us in the spring if you fancy it - just got to get mine run in (200miles since Saturday, and counting).

MattyP,  I was thinking about doing a track day at donnington as its near by.  Maybe a DEOC  (Derby Exige Owners Club) event

Donnignton Track Day

Anybody been on any good trackdays at donnington ??  Perhaps i should start a new thread  :cheers:

Donington isn't the best track to do for your first one as it is a fast circuit which attracts a lot of high powered cars and can be quite intimidating. This depends on who you go with, however, if you get in a novices group you should have a great time as visibility is very good.

I'd do an airfield day first, tho.

Donny isn't that bad as a first day - ok it was my second and i did Elvington first, but i actually felt more intimidated at Elvington than i did at Donny :cheers: Plus the thrill of doing an actual track rather than a coned area made the day far more fun!

I've done several Donny days, Bookatrack get my vote, but it may be worth joining Lotus On Track for cheaper deals - IMHO a BaT day is a bit safer, as the LoT days are all Elise/Exige owners and i've seen some very agressive driving, which doesn't necessarily suit newbies (a sessioned LoT day would be fine though ;))

Archived