litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Sport Exige

chris_h

I think Fiona has already hit the nail on the head,sadly the S1 GT Elise never got much further than a couple of cars and I suspect this will be the same(although I hope I'm wrong) Also anybody who was at the Brunty thing in the summer and had a good look at the GT would have seen that it was very poorly put together.

I like it though,wonder where they got the idea for those side vents??? :angry:

Regards

Jon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad web site......

I thought that Miss August had nicer lines than the Exige Sport.... :eek::type:

I was going to post the picture but didn't want to offend the lady members on this forum.. :blush:

She could tighten my nuts any day :jump: But not with the equipment in her hand :crazy::fear::lamo:

• 1 month later...
Not a bad web site......

I thought that Miss August had nicer lines than the Exige Sport.... :eek:  :tongue2:

I was going to post the picture but didn't want to offend the lady members on this forum..  :(

She could tighten my nuts any day  :jump:  But not with the equipment in her hand :crazy:  :fear:  :crutch:

P'ah, don't worry about Fiona, she's the only regular girlie poster and she likes looking at naked chicks*

*blatant lie i think, but hey.

Archived