litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Rear Lotus Badges

Steve J

Looking to replace the silver L O T U S stickers on the back of the car with plastic/metal ones (a la USA).

Do I rememer correctly if Emma has done this one hers. If so where can I get hold of them.

Cheers

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a set in my cellar(got half an Elise down there)I got them from the Donington Lotus show ages ago,I'd be interested to know how Emma has attached them as mine have lugs on the back...So I could cut the lugs off and stick them on(Cue every little chav git in the area steeling them)or drill the rear clam and fix them with nuts(don't like the idea of drilling the clam).....

Probably explains why they're still in the cellar :D

Regards

Jon

Hello all.

Yes, I'm still alive - been in hospital though with Asthma... with no internet and little contact with real world :blink: Improved now - health + web.

Anyways, I got the letters from some classic car show at Donny (might have been a ford fayre?). Think they were about £1 a letter about 2.5 years ago.

Remove sticky pads that they come with (foam), replacing with the clear double sided rubbery sticky pads you can buy. Only put sticky on sides/middle of letters, not top and bottom, to allow for curve of clam.

Hey presto! Looks the mutz nutz :drive:

Archived