litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Fiona..sst

malbon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm,don't know about the cream stripes,the red above looks good but I don't think it would suit Bergundy,also the one above has pinstripes at the side can you get these stripes?? maybe silver with a gold pinstripe or gold with silver pinstripe.

Regards

Jon

Oh thats it then,if they make the car faster its got to be done :D ,got the choice down to silver or black,I would really like silver with a black pinstripe but will have to talk to Ollie to see if this can be done in one stripe or it means doing big thick ones then little tiny ones,which would obviously mean alot of steady hands and patience.

Regards

Jon

I'd question whether you'd see the black pinstripe against the dark paint background? Silver would have more impact than black, for sure. Or how about a subtle shade of yellow? A sort of ochre-ish rather than bright or lemon yellow would look good.

Archived