litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Car Back From Service At Horizons

Chorlton

Just got back from the dreaded service B + cam belt.. few other things spotted with it, but nothing to panic me about :( Have to say what a nice friendly place to go, certainly my choice again :D

ooo and nice coffee's

woo hoo drivey time :( *

* I am quite sane honest :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be after a cambelt and b/c if I get this motor tomorrow. How much we talking ?

Also its still on original PZeros I think so how much for a set of Toyos and a Geo ?

Does anyone reckon the tyres will be OK if the tread is still on. its a 99. or is this too long to keep them on?

mine was a 2000 with Pzeros, think the best move I made was the geo and a set of toyo's... I 'think' *sticks thumb in air* set of toyo's is circe 270 pounds, though someone who ha a clue will be around soon...

a B+ cambelt just cost me circa 410.

no idea on geo though.. anyone ?

iirc Mikes geo is under £100 and the Toyo's under £300 fiited.

I'm sure Scott will be along soon to give firm prices.

I'm no expert but I reckon your P0's will be ok. You going to try a track day with this one Jono? Mallory only £89.

With Horizon I had...

B Service (£200+VAT)

Cambelt (£150+VAT)

MOT (£35+VAT)

New front pads (£41+VAT+fitting)

Came to £550 in total, but there was other things I asked them to look at...and I had to have the Cat removed/replaced for the MOT. Not bad, I thought.

Oh, and a geo is £75+VAT

Archived