litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Ladies And Elises...

MattyB

Quiet again, so I thought I'd make an observation.

Why is it that Elises tend to attract mingers (usually <20 Chavs) yet I've yet to see a picture of a minging lady Elise owner? Wheres the logic there?

I have to be careful what I'm saying ;)... but in my experience, of various car forums, lady car nuts don't exactly "stand out from the crowd"... if you know what I mean.

Yet it seems to be different with the Elise, you tend to get much better looking owners. Anyone care to explain why?

NB - I hope this doesn't come across too sexist, its not meant to be, its just an observation I made while loitering over on SELOC :( I even stopped myself from using the word "Bird" ;)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because you can max power a Saxo for very little money and uneducated "BIRDS"tend to go for that kind of bloke ie thicko,whereas bird Elise owners are obviously well educated good looking and talented and realise that the kind of people who own these cars are of a similar ilk.

hth

Regards

Jon

Archived