Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Girlfriend Required!

steve-n

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a poser this one!!!!!

do you really want one that likes your car !!! then she will want to come with you all the time and moan when you go to quick and keep saying slow down, as for formula 1 she will ask questions all the time like "whats the guy in the red car called i keep forgetting"

Cinema, meals etc very good idea for a GF but as for the car part, have a think about it.

do you really want one that likes your car !!! then she will want to come with you all the time and moan when you go to quick and keep saying slow down, as for formula 1 she will ask questions all the time like "whats the guy in the red car called i keep forgetting"

Shit!

Are you married to my wife too lesstat !!

:rolleyes:

Dont forget then ORANGES- as we were at Shelly Walshy bash on Saturday !!

QED - DTHTB - QED - DTHTB - £475 - Its ORANGE

Tango, your wife didnt seem to be moaning about your speed to much on the BoB run :blink:

It to my girlfriend about a year before she actually admitted she did like the car! - when I bought it she asked my why i didnt rather have an Audi TT :rolleyes:

Steve n, why don't you ask Scott, prob would half decent in a wig :drive:

I wish my husband just liked to be a passenger :rolleyes:

He tried to tell me yesterday I couldn't drive it for a week as the brake caliper paint had to dry. Cheers, Steve :blink:

It to my girlfriend about a year before she actually admitted she did like the car! - when I bought it she asked my why i didnt rather have an Audi TT 

Steve n, why don't you ask Scott, prob would half decent in a wig

Have you been drinking ladders? Few key words missing there :rolleyes:

Archived