Lambogenie

Mark H

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool - saves me having to throw another £20 into the pot :clap:

Any chance of a 95% discount ?

Cheers Chaps, thanks for the advert!

We will offer discounts on the Lotus hire if you call or email and mention MLOC.

Cheers

Russ

Good price on the V8 Vantage - very tempting :clap:

That's what I thought!

Surprised that the S1 Elise costs more to hire than the S2 though, why is that?

edit - oh I'm looking at the chauffer cost sorry.

(why would you want to be chauffer driven around in a 2 seater sports car?)

Cool - saves me having to throw another £20 into the pot ;)

Any chance of a 95% discount ?

Cheers Chaps, thanks for the advert!

We will offer discounts on the Lotus hire if you call or email and mention MLOC.

That's no good to me, I already own one !!!

:clap:

Thanks to Russ we have a new advertiser ;)

http://www.lambogenie.com/

Self drive and chauffeur driven exotics! Russ is a good guy and fellow Lotus nut and you have probably seen him driving his "Dyno Rod" Exige on track.

42851417.IMG_1064.jpg

Great guy, Met him recently at the Tatton Classic Car show. Go and have a chat with him.

You may well see him on the Track, and off the track and maybe even on the odd occasion passing the finishing line. ;)

Sorry Russ :clap:

Simon

Good price on the V8 Vantage - very tempting :)
That's what I thought!Surprised that the S1 Elise costs more to hire than the S2 though, why is that?edit - oh I'm looking at the chauffer cost sorry.(why would you want to be chauffer driven around in a 2 seater sports car?)
I know, it aounds a bit daft if you are an existing owner but we get a lot of school proms and wedding hires where they want to turn up in one. B):D
Cool - saves me having to throw another £20 into the pot ;) Any chance of a 95% discount ?
Cheers Chaps, thanks for the advert! We will offer discounts on the Lotus hire if you call or email and mention MLOC.
That's no good to me, I already own one !!! :lol:
Understood, but say you had an Elise S1 and fancied an upgrade to, say, an Exige S2, but the dealer would only take you for a 20 minute test drive. You really need to try one for a weekend and see if it really floats your boat and that is where we come in! We have also helped people when their car is being repaired and were about to go on holiday etc.
Thanks to Russ we have a new advertiser :)http://www.lambogenie.com/Self drive and chauffeur driven exotics! Russ is a good guy and fellow Lotus nut and you have probably seen him driving his "Dyno Rod" Exige on track.42851417.IMG_1064.jpg
Great guy, Met him recently at the Tatton Classic Car show. Go and have a chat with him.You may well see him on the Track, and off the track and maybe even on the odd occasion passing the finishing line. :P Sorry Russ :D Simon
No worries Simon, we are hoping for a finish at Donny next weekend! :D:toot:

Cool - saves me having to throw another £20 into the pot :lol: Any chance of a 95% discount ?
Cheers Chaps, thanks for the advert! We will offer discounts on the Lotus hire if you call or email and mention MLOC.
That's no good to me, I already own one !!! :D
Understood, but say you had an Elise S1 and fancied an upgrade to, say, an Exige S2, but the dealer would only take you for a 20 minute test drive. You really need to try one for a weekend and see if it really floats your boat and that is where we come in! We have also helped people when their car is being repaired and were about to go on holiday etc.

Understood now you put it like that :toot:

I could only dream of owning an S2 Exige, which is where you come in :D

a few of my mates already have a few cars on there lambo an cockster, what i am intrested in is a day with the s1 honda elise as im gettin really tempted as i may have a ctr engine coming for a really good price. may be giving them a ring quiet soon

Archived