litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New S2 Exige Owner

chris_h

Hello,

Recently got my S2 Exige, yellow with performance pack & AirCon.

Had the car about a month (2,600 miles), suprised to see that i'm not in your spotted car section.

Live in Derby (chellaston), see a few Elises and a Silver S1 Exige. Do you meet up anywhere near Derby ? if so when ?

Look forward to meeting some of you soon

Chris H

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris, there's a couple of us down in Melbourne... I'm a green S1 with yellow stripes... always up for a run, or a beer.

I went along to a Westfield meet at the Clock Warehouse in Shardlow the other day with my mate who lives in Oakwood and has a Westfield XTR4, we sometimes both take the cars out for drives.

Welcome anyhow, do you know Seloc (www.seloc.org) has a huge charity event at Bruntingthorpe on 31st July? You'd be very welcome to go to that, it's something like £20 to get in and you can try your car around a handling course etc. I'm doing the charity track day there, doing rides for paying punters!

All the best,

Simon.

Personally very interested in the car as well since I'm weighing up my options at the moment and trying to count the pennies and work out what to do. I think you're the first S2 exige owner on here though, so welcome (and can I have a go in your car?)!

Nice. I live in Derby (alvaston) and drive through chellaston to get to work - not seen you though. However I am currently in a clio, so wouldn't really stand out ;)

Archived