litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New S2 Exige Owner

chris_h

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other one's even worse as I want a black one. Perhaps if I asked nicely I could just borrow it. And no one mention my front clam last year. Nothing to see there. Move along purlease. :blink:

Mmm very VERY nice.

But I'd still want to drive my sports car with the top down. Kind of associate the two things now. Keep coming back to Max's 111r on the Warks & Worcs run earlier this year. He wheeled it out of the factory and into the Lotus Sport workshop where they removed the standard 111r wheels, tyres, suspension and replaced them with S2 Exige bits. Did something to the brakes too, I believe. Not cheap as they made him pay for both sets, but the ultimate compromise?

But well done, both you S2 Exige-ers! Seriously desirable.

Graeme

Graeme - Nick Whale told me that they will do this for £2k. Kind of narrowing down the exige advantages really, except the downforce is much greater I am told.

It does apparantly have more downforce... i don't understand a lot of reviews though (unless they are biased) as the Exige seems to be prefered.... on lots of things they slate the 111R for - such as the engine, which is the same ;)

I have to say the roof is the thing that gets me... i'd miss not being able to remove it.

S1 and Honda... its the only way to go :D

Depends on your insurer...

Eggar Lawson (who gave me a nice quote - all relative, as spending money on something you get little actual gain from isn't that nice, but you know what i mean) didn';t want to charge me extra for new suspension, victory rims etc.....

Not that i have the Victories. Yet.

Archived