litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2

fentuz

Hi all...

Had a look ar hangar111 website...... and found the Team Dynamic Pro Race.1.2 in the Exige section... It seems these wheel might fit a standart S1 see the pictures of them on a S1.

p1010255wp5.jpg

p1010254cu8.jpg

It seems the 15" and 16" wheels available for a S1 have the same dimensions (tyres) as Lotus Victory ones.... Is this compatible with Bilstein upgrade suspension kit?

On the rear 225/45/R16, is it OK with original toe link? I've been told these are a bit weak ....

What do you think about this?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Offset, it s the one for the Exige S1 so, is it the same as Elise S1.... No Idea

For size... here are the tyre sizes:

# Toyo Proxes R888 Track Tyre Front - 195/50x15

# Toyo Proxes R888 Track Tyre Rear - 225/45x16

bottom of this page

and

... All models of Elise, Exige and 340R - Silver or Black....

Only thing I know for sure is: I really their look.... and it seems they re lighter than 2000 standard wheels

Nice wheel ...Dan and I witnessed a few cars with them on at Brands... only slight criticism I have is the way the name is stamped on the rim. If you read whole of SELOC thread you will see that Demon Tweeks appear to be selling for less money. Not been able to find any info. re weights - if anybody discovers could they post plus, if poss, comparison with Lotus wheels.

Kim

Checked with Demon Tweeks ......

Thanks for taking the time to email your enquiry.The price for 4 alloys inc delivery comes out at £532.97inc vat.But just one thing the front wheels are only made in 7" width.I have spoken to Team Dynamics they have confirmed the fitment with myself.The delivery time from placing an order is 3 weeks.

This is for 7J x 16 fronts and 7.5J x 17 rears (in gloss black) so I assume S1 wheels will be cheaper given the smaller size. They come in matt black/gloss black/silver. Excellent price I think.

7" fronts are ok with wheel arches and suit 195/50/16 tyres, they come with Dynamic centre caps (Lotus ones dont fit but I think you can adapt Dynamics to have Lotus badge) and weights are 7x16 7.4 kg and 7.5x17 8.2 kg - all I've got to do now is find the weight of my Y spokes for comparison.

Kim.

4 steering wheels now down to 2 (thanks to purchasers via SELOC).... currently have 6 alloys for the Lotus which I need to get rid of before I consider buying the Dynamics so my Y 8 spoke Exige wheels (3 rear, 3 front) about to go up for sale - don't know wht Dan doesn't treat himself . I don't have a fetish although I do have a Scotto 'flasher' ;)

Kim

Arf.... Halfords sells them to......

15"

# Tyre: 195 x 50 x 15

# PCD: 4x100/4x108

# Offset: 38mm

16"

# Tyre: 195 x 45 x 16

17"

# Tyre: 205 x 40 x 17

400-927418.jpg

I don't think these would fit an elise .... and I don't understand how they define tyre size....

what does PCD mean?

Cheers

I don't think these would fit an elise .... and I don't understand how they define tyre size....

what does PCD mean?

Cheers

PCD stands for Pitch Circle Diameter, i.e. the distance between [the centres] of opposite wheel nuts, with the '4x' standing for 4 wheel studs. A search on Seloc gave S1 PCD as 4x95.25. You need to make sure the width, diameter, PCD and offset are all the same (or very similar) to standard.

Victory alloys are 6.0J x 15 ET10 (i.e. 10mm offset) front and 8.0J x 16 ET10 (i.e. 10mm ofset) rear with standard fitment tires being 195/55/15 front and 225/45/16 rears.

For other options see wheel section here

Benn watching this for a while, at some point I am going to stump up for a set of S1 exige size wheels.

Tempted to take the path of least potential screw-up and go hanger 11, will be

interesting to see if anything comes from it all.

Archived