litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Vs Police :d

MattyB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too right... nice salary indeed, no offence to the Liz, but i think i'd have something more Ferrari/TVR esque as my play thing though :lol: With probably a Liz on the side too :P

I see no-one has managed to host it on a better connection for me yet then :angry:

Brilliant - cheers Pete - couldn't be arsed with waiting for the other one. £90k at 21 is pretty good. Had a friend who was a computer type and he earned £30k in one easter holiday from university. Now that seems like a good effort to me. Still too stingy to supply me with free drinks but then we had one of those 2p a pint bars anyway so who cares? :bday:

Yes, much better, thanks to whom ever...

To comment, it seems a classic of look at those cars, lets follow them.

In my opinion they do not seem to do anything unreasonable, or dangerous to other road users. Obviously they do dip over the speed limit, but mid 80's is everyday in the middle lane of the M25, and one

would find a huge cue behind one in the fast lane, and all sorts of cars,

not just 'fast' ones.

This would indicate that owning a car that looks different will attract more police attention than say a top of the range Alfa, BMW, Merc all

of whom could do exactly them same.... (and probally do....)

Of course all the above comments are 'aledgedly' etc.....

oh dear......

A good reason not to buy a bright orange one too.... beefcake?

Of course it does look ace!

There's a fiesta which seems to do a good job of keeping up for a long way as well, so presumably that was also going just as fast, but of less interest to the coppers.

F**K him, don't stop now - I'm having a good time

as they pass a broken down car, in what only can be discribed as in a position that could corse danger to other road users?? surely this is some evidence of negligance on the police officers part?

Just watched the mpeg. What a load of crap! The police obviously had nothing better to do than chase a couple of interesting cars. Don't think they were going that fast, it's just that the Ferrari and Elise can accelerate much faster than the oink-mobile.

Did you notice the road positioning of the cop car? Dreadful. Kept crossing into other people's lanes.

Surely they could be doing something useful for their £25k a year jobs, like investigating buglaries, assalts, car theft, etc etc

Nottingham police have an official policy of not investigating car crime (i.e. some pikey nicks your car and its up to you, they won't even give you a crime number).

There's even been complaints that the speed cameras they have spent a fortune of our money on "aren't catching enough people".

I thought the "idea" was to stop speeding. So when less people speed they complain.

Time to leave this country I think. The law is an ass. Protects the illegal immigrants and pikeys, at our expense.

Ok I'll calm down now.

:-(

Archived