litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Customer Questionnaire

Mark H

Sorry if the news items are a bit late but as I've been away I have only just got through the 1000 (literally) emails relating to Loti/MLOC!

Do you own a Lotus?

Do you want to feedback your views direct to the company?

Then this is your opportunity to tell us what you think of our products and services. Your views as a Lotus owner are very important to us and any feedback you can give is greatly appreciated. The questionnaire will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and will help shape our Company's future direction.

http://www.grouplotus.com/car/car_surveyform1.php

This post has been promoted to an article

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if the news items are a bit late but as I've been away I have only just got through the 1000 (literally) emails relating to Loti/MLOC!

Do you own a Lotus?

Do you want to feedback your views direct to the company?

Then this is your opportunity to tell us what you think of our products and services. Your views as a Lotus owner are very important to us and any feedback you can give is greatly appreciated. The questionnaire will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and will help shape our Company's future direction.

http://www.grouplotus.com/car/car_surveyform1.php

i had one arrive in the post as a recent buyer asking me questions about the quality of the car on all sorts of levels including things like squeaks and rattles, panel gaps, steering feel and all sorts, right down to engine noise... LOL

Archived