litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
  • Welcome to Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mark H
Mark H

Vitaly Talks Back

We asked LRGP fans to send in questions for Vitaly on Twitter and, after stopping off in Enstone today, he had a chance to answer the five best ones. So, without further ado, here they are…

Are you happy with your season so far? (asked by Tasha Dragonfly)

VP: Not entirely happy as we are still not yet at 100%, and we can go a lot further than we have done already. We can achieve better results once we have upped our game in qualifying. Then, more points will come.

In what ways have you improved as a driver since last year? (asked by KIMLAWL)

VP: I now know what I can ask of the team in order to improve my results and how to get a better understanding of the car. I know the circuits better this year too, so that is obviously a massive help.

What's the best thing about driving an F1 car? (asked by LIAM_PC79)

VP: Everything about it is amazing. The speed, G-Force, everything is great. It really is an incredible feeling being in that car.

What do you say to yourself if you have made a mistake in a race? (asked by NAUSE8)

VP: You don't have time during the race. Of course you know when you do something wrong and you will want to improve on it next time, but there is no time to think about saying any particular words during the race.

What is your favourite track and why? (asked by CHRISHALL)

VP: I love all the tracks. It's very special to drive at each individual circuit because they are unique in their own particular ways.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.