litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
  • Welcome to Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mark H
Mark H

Russell Carr Appointed Head Of Design For Lotus

Group Lotus plc announces the appointment of Russell Carr as Head of Design for Lotus. Russell joined Lotus in 1990 and in that time has worked on many of the designs produced by Lotus. Russell replaces Donato Coco who leaves Lotus on the 31st of October 2014.

Jean-Marc Gales, Chief Executive Officer of Group Lotus plc said, “I would like to welcome Russell to the role. Russell has a proven track-record of producing distinctive and compelling designs for Lotus over the years and is perfectly positioned to lead the Lotus design team in the future.”

Jean-Marc Gales continues, “I would also like to thank Donato for his contribution to Lotus over the last five years and wish him well in his future ventures. Donato leaves a legacy of a strong, motivated and talented team within Lotus Design which under the new leadership of Russell will continue to design innovative, authentic and iconic Lotus products.”

Russell Car said, “It is an honour to take on the role of Head of Design for Lotus. Design is extremely important to Lotus as it conveys the pure, competitive and unconventional values of Lotus.”

Donato Coco said, "My five years at Lotus have been one of the strongest experiences in my career so far and I will look back with great fondness and affection for this iconic company.”

The appointment of Russell Carr as Head of Design is effective from the 1st of November 2014.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• S3 Elise Brakes

Since owning my Elise 240 Final Edition I've felt that the brakes weren't the best. Seemed to lack initial bite and lacked "feel" through the pedal. Over the past few weeks I've had 2 occasions when driving in the rain where I've gone to brake and found there to be very little there, had to press the pedal a few times and wondered whether I was going to stop in time - not a comfortable feeling. As I'd never been keen on the feel of the brakes I always planned to change the pads at some poin

Trebor_UK
    Trebor_UK
    Technical Talk 5

S1 Type 49 Elise Refresh

And so the winter refresh of my S1 Elise started today. Hoping to take front clam of tomorrow. However of the 4 lower bolts that hold the lower rear to the chassis, 2 are spinning and 2 won't budge despite copious amounts of penetrative oil over the last few months. The Eagle eyed will spot my Dremel tool which I'm not looking forward to using to remove 4 bolt heads that have limited access. Currently on my list are replacing the driving lights brackets, shot blast and paint the tow post, n

Badger02
    Badger02
    Technical Talk 212

Lakes District

Guys, I am planning a break in the lakes district for a chill drive taking in the views. I am wondering if anyone has driven all the popular passes in an S2 Exige? Any I should skip for sure? Cheers

Pete_72
    Pete_72
    Touring 9

Lotus in the Peak 2024

Here we go A Fantastic prize Donated for this years 'Lotus in the Peak' Raffle an 'A' Service or equivalent for your Lotus by Gav at Unit4 , Gav has supported 'Lotus in the Peak for many years , and is always there to help any Lotus owner. Thanks Gav for information of this years Event Please follow the link below https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litpbooking/  

Elisemadray
    Elisemadray
    General Talk

Firstly, I just thought I’d make a post to say thanks for letting me join, seems like a friendly forum. I don’t own an Elise currently, but ever since I had some passenger laps around donington park as a teenager a good 15 years ago I’ve always wanted one. Currently have an mr2 and want to stick with a Toyota engine, so I gather I’m looking at an S or 111r model? Hope to see some people at some meets soon.

Jackf
    Jackf
    General Talk 54
  • MLOC classifieds

• MLOC garage

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    A24M PA
    Newest Member
    A24M PA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use